Sunday, September 18, 2011

Crumb Along With Me

As I was surfing the Blogs I found Jo's Country Junction. She is making a quilt out of scraps! I have a lot so I thought I would join in.
She is calling it,"Crumb Along With Me"
You can check it out here. Or on the button below. I have a lot of different colors But I was going to try and stay with my bedroom colors. I'm also making one with any color fabric, I'll show you later. She'll post directions every Tuesday for another block.
First week is flying geese, it's kinds fun, no exact measuring here. Next week stars!
If your a quilter check it out and join us.

5 comments:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Your little crumb blocks are really neat! Great use of scraps.

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

Just found you thru' Sew Many Ways - Sew Darn Crafty Party! Thanks for sharing the "crumb along" link ... I'm going to check it out! And I am following you now!

Michele, a distracted quilter said...

Crumbs are really addictive aren't they? Great start with your geese blocks!

Tania said...

Love it, they look like little trees!

Neabear said...

I like the soft colors you are using! Everyone's blocks are so different. Fun to see all the variety!

~Linnea