Thursday, June 11, 2009

A little about me!

A little about me ...
Borrowed from Jody, let me know if you do it too!
I am… trying to find myself at the age of 50
I want… my sons and daughters to always want to visit
I have… a granddaughter, grandson and another on the way
I wish… a long and happy life with my husband
I know… I need to exercise more
I hate… cleaning my house
I fear… being without my husband
I hear… ringing in my ears, AC and the TV
I crave… chips (I really do try and stay away from them)
I search… for the perfect place to retire
I always… say I love you to my family everyday and more then once
I usually… make a salad with dinner
I am not… a social butterfly
I miss… my sons and gran kids
I love… my life(thank you Rob)
I never… use the word hate, it's a very strong word
I rarely… eat beef, a bite maybe once a year
I cry… during sad movies, allot
I lose… my mind when the girls want and beg for something they really want and I say "NO!"
I should… keep up with house cleaning and laundry, I should but I probably won't
I worry… about my kids and their happiness and well-being
I dream… of traveling in our camper around the states. And coming back to our little retirement home

1 comment:

Tania said...

I love this! i may have to put this on mine...