Friday, January 23, 2009

See Ya....

I'll be out of town for a few weeks. My sister Tania, is having her 4th child. Her first baby girl. And since our girls are old enough and I'm stateside. I decided I would like to help her out. When I asked her if she would mind some help. She got very excited! She has A 8 year old, 6 year old and 1 1/2 year old boys. She will be a busy momma. Besides we need time to catch up. It's been a long time since we have visited.

On that note I'll be talking to again in a few weeks.

Keep quilting!

Sonja

2 comments:

Shelly said...

OOOO I'm so glad that you get to spend some time with your sister. Of course the 3 boys will be a handful, but you'll enjoy that time with your sister and the new baby GIRL!
Shelly

Tania said...

I can't wait for you to get here!