Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Leila's Quilt


I made it back! My car treated me so good, It's so much fun to drive it. ZOOM-ZOOM!




I can now show you the finished quilt. I just love the colors! Nikki did too, I think I saw a tear. I think it's great for a growing girl.














I had some scraps and tried a bib. I thought it turned out good. Thanks Tania for the pattern. I used Velcro, instead of a snap. Just remember to put the Velcro the right way, so the scratchy side doesn't face the baby.









Here's a burb cloth, door bumpers, and changing pads. Changing pads was a place mat. I stitched in the folds and viola. Cute little changing pad.








Here are two large receiving blankets. Square yard with a 3 inch binding sewn around the ends.





I have photos of my trip. I need to download then I'll show you. Until later I need to finsh cleaning the house.

Hugs and Kisses

2 comments:

Tania said...

So Beautiful! Even better than I imagined. She must have been thrilled with everything. That baby will always know how much BaBa loves her!

Anonymous said...

Hi mom,
I love your blog. Nikki and I especially love the baby ticker. Just one problem, your grandaughters name is spelled Leila, not liela... lol, we all love you so much baba.

Love,
Matthew