Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Bragging!!!!

I know it's been awhile since I have blogged. It's been too busy here. Jennifer had pneumonia, then I had it. Wiped me out for a week. Trying to get caught up after the week out, and Rob was gone to El Paso. He came back Thursday and I left Saturday for the East Coast to surprise my son on his graduation for Computer Aided Drafting. (another Blog)Visited, came home on Sunday with many delays at the airport. Getting ready for my oldest son and family coming from Canada in 2 days with his family,(my 2 grandsons). Getting to old for all this excitement.
On that note, the best part is I was with my four of my grand kids within two weeks. Meeting 3 of them for he first time!
I feel like a really and truly a real grandma now.
Leila the oldest grand child (2 years 3 months). Matthew made this for his class. Popsicle sticks and tooth picks. It's very strong, she sat on the house and it didn't break.
We were taking pictures of each other.
Miss Adalyn. Smiley little girl. (5 months and 3 weeks old)
Leila rocking on the chair, with her Elmo.
Adalyn exploring her toys.

I have such cute grand kids.
Two days later when I come home, my two grandsons arrive. Oh yhea there parents too.
Juilan (4 months and 3 weeks). The youngest of them all. Cutie huh?
Juilan having cereal for the first time. He wasn't to happy. You like that Polish pottery?
Joseph (2 years and 1 month) . Found out while he was with us he has a major hearing loss. His parents are ready for the future. We're so excited!
Proud Grand Ma (BaBa) with Juilan.
A night at Grand Bob's and BaBa's,
Spice and Joseph getting to know each other. No problem.
I think Spice was really getting to know the boys.

1 comment:

Tania said...

Love the pictures! That must have been a great 2 weeks.