Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spring is in the Air

It's official spring is here!
When I see our crocus's pop up I know that spring is near. With mid 60's and sunny today Rob working on the deck, and me getting my hands dirty getting the winter debris out of the flower beds, herb garden and strawberry patch. (Need to thin them out this year, they're spreading into the asparagus plot)
Starting the seeds in door, and the peas and cucumber already shot up.
Now we are waiting on the Romaine Lettuce, Jalapeno peppers, Tomatoes, Egg Plant and regular leaf lettuce. I know it will be another month or so before I can actually plant anything outside, but it felt good being outside with the sun warming my body while I work.
On that note, we are having burgers on the grill tonight!
Yum!

1 comment:

Tania said...

I am so behind on all of that. I haven't even started my seeds inside. Maybe I will have to add that to my long list of thing to do today. Don't you just love spring???