Sunday, November 22, 2009

What should I do today?

This are just some of my on going projects. My sister got me started on English paper piecing. Good way to use up my little scraps. A hand quilting project, and I'm in no hurry to finsh.
I saw this quilt in a book, and fell in love with it. It's a Clam Shell quilt, I'm using vintage prints and muslin.
I've collected fat quarters I though would match well. Another hand piecing project, again not in a hurry.
I'm still working on my Catherdrel quilt.

Yes, another hand quilting project, I'm still working on only one fabric, there is no two squares alike.
Like I said these are just a few hand piecing projects I'm working on, so I'm never bored. The problem is choosing which one I want to work on. With that said, I need to get busy with a few Christmas Gifts.
Take Care!

No comments: