Sunday, October 26, 2008

Busy..Busy.....Busy....

I'm still here!!Two weeks ago Rob and I traveled down to Florida to visit his grandparents. Gramps isn't doing very well. He can hardly use his walker, he has to use his wheel chair when he leaves the house. Mom and I took Grams out twice to get out of the house (she was excited to get out). Rob stayed with Gramps, and visited. Rob needed to spend some time with his gran father. Gramps will be 88 years on 7th of November.

I am working on a T-shirt quilt. Jennifer saved all her Tweety T-shirts over the years, because I always wanted to make a quilt but didn't know how. I'll get pics to show you all. I'm also starting the quilt top for gramps, Rob said I better hurry up and make it. Also, Christmas stockings and a baby girl quilt for Tania little girl. Now that my garden is tilled, I'm ready for some serious quilting.


I'll get back with some pics of my new projects.
Until them always thinking of you.

1 comment:

Tania said...

Glad to see you back. I know the busy feeling. I am so glad that Rob got down to visit his Grandfather.