Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Rob! Jennifer! Grandbaby in Canada News!!!!!










We finally got Rob's Professional Photo from his Graduation. He does look so happy, and we are so proud of him. I will be making copies and sending them out to family. He will be taking the summer off from the books. I'll actually see my husband again!




Jennifer picture this year wearing her Tutu for the first time in 9 years! I think she looks so beautiful, and professional. I still love to watch her dance, she is a natural.

Here is the first picture of my grand baby in Canada! Very cute little baby I have to say so. We'll find out more in July, boy or girl?


On that note!!!!!!! Just found out my other Grand baby in PA is a girl!!!!!! I would be excited if it would be a boy. I'm just excited!!!!


I hope to take some pics of my garden to share, love to all........

1 comment:

piera said...

oops I commented in the wrong section!
Having such a brunette moment!