Friday, May 9, 2008

Look whose been sleeping in my bed




I went in to fix my bed and who is snoozing away? Tiger, this is not the first time he has done this.Sometimes I just fix the bed and cover him up. LOL


While I'm in here, I want to share my latest project. Rob went out a few years ago and bought a new mattress for our bed. Well he bought the deep mattress. Since I'm a cheap sake, I refused to go out and buy a new bed skirt. I ripped apart a coverlet I had. I attached the green gingam to the bottom to make it longer. And I cut away the vine trimming, and hand sewn on the white part of the skirt to bring it together. What do you think? I'm very happy how it turned out. As for the step stool, I have to climb up on this bed. I made a large log cabin square, had the boards, paint and stain. Bought the legs, that's it. Put it together and I now have a stool to climb into bed with.


Well off to pack for our trip to St Louis, for Rob's Graduation tommorow, pics next weak. Happy Mothers Day Everyone!

1 comment:

Tania said...

How creative! I think it turned out great. It matches the quilt so well. I can't wait to see more of your work!