Friday, September 30, 2011

Part 3 in the Crumb Along

This week at at Jo's Country Junction is the new  Crumb Along it's a 9 square and 4 square. Do you notice the little of trim I added?

Here's a close up of that trim. I got it from a old Duvet along with the green checks.



Here's all of them so far. I'm still working on a few to catch up.

Here's another one I started. I'm trying to catch up, slowly but surely.I do like those flying geese.

And one lone 9 square in the middle. If you want to join just click on the button below and click on Crumb Along, and you'll go to  Jo's Country Junction. Come join us its addicting and a good way to get rid of your little scraps

4 comments:

Coloradolady said...

Oh, fantastic idea with the trim. I think that just adds a lot! I love your flying geese too. I think I need to make a couple of more, as those so far are my favorite. Have a wonderful weekend.

Deb A said...

Such nice blocks and love the trim! What a great touch.

Quilter Kathy said...

I like both sets of blocks! I especially like the 4 patches in the 9 patch block....very clever!

Jo said...

WOW..two sets! I love the four patch nine patch block...so cute.