Sunday, March 28, 2010

National Honor Society

Jennifer made the National Honor Society again. She must take after Rob. We're so proud of her.
Part of the ceremony, lighting of the candles.

"I pledge to support the ideals of the National Honor Society. I will pursue knowledge, serve my community, build my character, and lead by example. From this day forward, I will strive to make the most of the opportunities given me and uphold the high standards of the organization that afforded me this honor.
I will live by our motto,
LEADERSHIP THROUGH SERVICE "
There she is!
Keep up the great work Jennifer!





3 comments:

Tania said...

Awesome job Jennifer!

Nikki said...

Go Jennifer we are so proud of you!

Karen from Sew Many Ways... said...

Congratulations Jennifer!! What a great honor. Our daughter Courtney went through the same ceremony with the lighting of the candles. It was such a beautiful night. Funny our high school is WHS too!!
~Karen~