Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Look at my Three Dollar Find!

I stop by The Good Samaritan (thrift shop) today. And I picked up some fabric (flannel), and a Hankie. I'm collecting hankies, and when I have enough, I'm sewing them to a white fabric to make our bathroom window curtain.

Misty checking it out
This suitcase doesn't look that pretty on the inside.

But it's perfect to go under my make-up case.
And you ask what is that wire on the right sticking out of the case?

Our Alarm System!
I though it was ugly sitting out in the open, this case is the perfect size for it.
This place is a gold mine, nickel dime stuff. All the money goes toward a women's shelter and a food closet.
Can't go wrong!
Happy Thrifting!




2 comments:

Tania said...

Love the suitcase! awesome find. You stole my idea with the hankies! I am putting them up in the laundry room like that! Great minds think alike!

Karen from Sew Many Ways... said...

Love thrifting...this was a great find. I've put my answer machine in a stack of baskets...much like your suitcases. I hate electronics showing too.
Karen