Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm still here!!!!

I'm still here! I've been busy. Working, slowing gardening, working, socializing (he-he),working ,quilting, I would like to say cleaning or laundry but NO! Military Clothing moved to the new store and I have so much more to stock! Instead of my part time , 2 hour day. It's more like 3-4 hour days. Some people would want more, I like just a little. Why? I can still enjoy life.
I have been busy making a quilt for a special friend retiring and leaving us to there home town. I made a basket from .. I forget. I'll find out when I post a pic. Still working on my yo-yo quilt, and looking into my gardening books.
It's SPRING!!!!

1 comment:

Tania said...

I know the feeling - this time of year you want to get so much done. Glad to hear you are doing OK.