Monday, March 9, 2009

What am I doing now!

I went crazy,!! NO measuring here. Scrappy -Scrappy here!
I had these scrap fabric from a thrift sore. In pieces, odds and ends. I bought it. For some reason the fabric attracted me .







I had scraps of white fabric I couldn't throw out,
and this was the time to use them .













This is what I came up with.













This is what I have so far.





This was the Cathedral Quilt I started before, and I'll be doing more when my feet are up for 2 weeks.


I bought this gym basket for $2 at a scrap place. I have a few of them, and planning to line them. (Thanks Tania) I thought they were neat , and a good price.











These are my yo-yos from the same fabric as the scrappy quilt. I'm sewing these on a muslin fabric, and spacing them. If I could show you the blog I saw this on, I would. I can't find it.
These yo-yos were so much fun and easy to make.

I'll show what else I plan on making while my feet are up starting the 19th of March.

2 comments:

Tania said...

Looks like you have a lot to keep you busy. It all looks really great. I will find that blog and the one that I saw too... one day when I am on here for more than 2 minutes. LOL

Shelly said...

That having to have your feet up al the time is a pain in the butt! I know, I’ve done it often enough for the last several months! Spent 6 months in a boot and had to keep it up all the time. Felt like I couldn’t do anything. Then when it was in an air cast I couldn’t even put weight on it at all. I really hated that. Looks like you’re lining things up nicely for your time with your feet up.