Thursday, November 20, 2008

I have a Grandson!



I would like to introduce my grandson,

Joseph Michael Robert Lotito

He was born on the 18th of November, at 12:59pm. He weighed 8lbs, and he was 22inches long.

Isn't he a cutie?






They had a little problem with Josephs heartbeat. It was getting a little low, so they decided on a c-section. Very quickly.





Everything is fine now. So they'll be going home friday.

I did make a quilt and a few other things for Joseph. But I was so much in a hurry to get it in the mail. I forgot to take a photo of it. I know I'm a knuckle head. It's the same pattern as Liela's quilt. But of course a different color. I now have to buy one for a girl and one for a boy. Time to spoil them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My son is so gorgeous!!!

The Ewings said...

Yeah!! I am so happy for you!! What lovely children. Babies are definetely God's love to us.